22 October 2015

Fall Halo Smokey Eye Look

It was about time I do a makeup look, more precisely an eye look. About a week ago I hauled the Morphebrushes 35 C matte eyeshadow palette, and I felt inspired to do a fall look with it.
All of the colors are gorgeaus and pigmented, and easy to work with. The palette has some different shades of black and brown, grey, burgundy etc. Fall just screams these colors right?

I am all about the burgundy and golden shades, so I created a Halo smokey eye using these colors as an inspiration for my look.




Step 1: I applied an eyeshadow base on my eyelids.
Step 2: I used a soft matte brown to create a transition shade in my crease.
Step 3: I mapped out my inner and outer corners with a black eye pencil, and also my upper lashline and crease, trying to create a circle. Then lightly blended in the pencil with a clean small blending brush, this way I created the perfect blended black shape. Then I took the third black color from the palette and with a small shadow packing brush I tapped the color in all the way where I had the black pencil.
Step 4: I took the deepest burgundy from the palette and blended out all the way the inner and outer edges of the black. Going just a slight bit over the line.
Step 5: In the middle of the eyelid, using just my finger,  I added the Loreal Color Riche eyeshadow in the shade 204 Golden Nude.

Step 6: Lastly I finished the look following the exact steps on my lower lashline aswell: pencil in the
waterline and the lower lashline with a black eye pencil, add on top of it the black eyeshadow,then blend it out with the burgurdy.

Optional step but one that really adds that extra glam to the eye look are some false lashes: I used the Red Cherry lashes in #68 and #747S stacked.

Brows: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade In Dark brown, Essence brow powder duo in  01 natural brunette style

Did you like this look? For lips I recommend a nude shade, and for blush a matte soft brown/ bronzer blush, and of course highlighter on the top of the cheeckbones. This would be my perfect night out look for the Fall Winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment